1. Enhance your curb appeal. The front of your house is the first thing potential buyers see, so make sure it’s stately and welcoming. Add some extra plants to the porch, paint the front door and/or update your landscaping.
2. Upgrade you fixtures. Doorknobs, faucets and locks are all fairly cheap to paint to make them look brand new.
3. Add visible storage. Hidden storage might be good for living in a home, but buyers want to SEE a lot of storage space without having to open everything. A few extra shelves in a blank space can make a big difference.
4. Add a fresh coat of paint to your walls. A neutral clean palette is much more inviting for most buyers.
5. Add mirrors. This is a simple way to make any space feel bigger and lighter.